Saturday 4 May 2013

Manga Review: Kiss Me Princess 7

Title: Kiss Me Princess (Volume 7)
Alternate Title: Boy Princess 7
Author Kim Se-Young

A couple of things I wanna say:

I am positively confused. There is more history behind Zed and Derek. Nicole is also in a twist. the allied countries are betraying left, right and center. the king is obviously a mastermind, pitting both his sons in order for his other heir whom is secret to the world to be fit for king. He, who is not corrupted by the royalty yet. *sigh*

I don't even feel like understanding anything anymore. I just want this to end. Don't get me wrong, I love this story. There you go Hika, you've been craving for some plot instead of brainless shoujo. Now you got want, you feel like your head is going to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment