Saturday 4 May 2013

Manga Review: Kiss Me Princess 2

Title: Kiss Me Princess (Volume 2)
Alternate Title: Boy Princess
Author: Kim Se-Young

Some words of wisdom:

I doubt what I'm saying is actually wise as this blog is even named Demented Diva. ~^O^~

In this manhwa, Princess Elena returns to take back her place as Prince Zed's wife. But, Prince Zed is not that welcoming of her. Princess Reiny, his sister also realise that Elena is not the one that she has known earlier. I think the only interesting thing that developed was that I finally see Prince Zed to be more assertive in taking his place as the rightful heir.

Besides that, here I got to know that the person whom they call mother is just the  King's mistress so Derik isn't even supposed to be the crown prince. How I hated the mistress. she was given a chance to repent before, but instead she wanted to commit more crimes so that she can get her son to be the king some day.

I also do not like the Shahi, the healer in the palace. He is treated like a lover by Derik but I think it was forced. He is forced to do the unthinkables as in sex and murder, but he actually have the power to poison the evil mistress and his son. He could easily poison them little by little and they would not even know. Why would he be Derik's toy is a mystery to me. He said he has a deal with Derik but seriously, is that deal worth it? Kill him before he has a devil spawn Shahi, or before he rule the country for surely he will be a bad king.

No comments:

Post a Comment