Saturday 4 May 2013

Manga Review: Kiss Me Princess 5

Title: Kiss Me Princess (Volume 5)
Alternate Title: Boy Princess 5
Author: Kim Se-Young

My blow by blow thoughts while devouring:

I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. Ahah, just as I expected, Shahi's tribe has this special power to turn into a woman with their magic after they made love. Boo yah. Take that. I can even guess such a bizzare predicament.

Okay, enough with the excitement. This volume is not that interesting. It is merely contain flashbacks which concern the late queen as in Zed's mother.

The relationship is revealed. Therefore I'm guessing that the man who turn into a woman got pregnant as well. So.......... I'm guessing it was the girl that look like Reini and she may be Zed's sibling. Could it be that Shahi is as well? Everythings a big maybe. *sigh*

Zed and Nicole's relationship is  getting better. Nicole is confused because Zed has set the line and he wonder whether he should man up, which means should not receive anymore kisses or advances for him.
This is hard. I want them to be together as well. T^T Jiayou Nicole. I think you'll be fine with Zed.

I think the Zed and his royal family really have a horrible past....

No comments:

Post a Comment