Wednesday 1 May 2013

2013 Manga Reading Challenge




I feel like entering another challenge this year and I guess my manga reading is bit left behind. My aim is to finish 50 manga this year. I may or may not review them all but I hope I will. Anyway, anybody who's interested can click on the picture above to sign up as well.

Here are the list of manga I've read for the challenge. Click on the title to view the reviews.
  1. Devil's Kiss by Takamiya Satoru 
  2. Kusuri Yubi Hime by Takamiya Satoru 
  3. Kiss Me Princess 1 by Kim Se-Young 
  4. Kiss Me Princess 2 by Kim Se-Young 
  5. Kiss Me Princess 3 by Kim Se-Young 
  6. Kiss Me Princess 4 by Kim Se-Young 
  7. Kiss Me Princess 5 by Kim Se-Young 
  8. Kiss Me Princess 6 by Kim Se-Young 
  9. Kiss Me Princess 7 by Kim Se-Young 
  10. Kiss Me Princess 8 by Kim Se-Young 
  11. Kiss Me Princess 9 by Kim Se-Young 
  12. Kimi to Himitsu no Hanazono by Hayashi Mikase 
  13. Cute x Guy 1 by Tateno Makoto 

No comments:

Post a Comment