Saturday 4 May 2013

Manga Review: Kiss Me Princess 4

Title: Kiss Me Princess (Volume 4)
Alternate Title: Boy Princess 4
Author: Kim Se-Young

Straight and uncensored thoughts from moi:

Oh my god, I am laughing really hard for this volume. I can't believe Prince Nicole can still behave so childishly. And I think that almost everyone who is anyone knows about his relationship with Prince Zed.

In this volume, Prince Nicole had to change places with Princess Elena yet again. This is to ensure that Princess Elena can carry and deliver the child safely. What I think was, the effort was futile. Even if the baby is delivered, do they expect Elena to come back and then take back her place. What is Nicole? A mere doll? Don't think that he got no feelings. I know that he adore Zed but then take into consideration on how many people are trying to kill him. Think about how his feelings seemed to be shattered by Zed everytime Zed was becoming affectionate to him because he was his 'wife' at the time. Nicole's dream of being an equal to Zed might not happen. Zed seems to treat him like a girl.

I love Nicole for the fact that he takes everything with a smile. He also pass off all the failed assassination as his fear towards Zed. He was actually poisoned but he thought the stomach ache was caused by his fear. =,="

Oh yeah, I just noticed the height difference between Zed and Nicole.
Nicole is so short. XD

It made me think that Zed's word is true that he is still a child. He could actually be twelve or fourteen for all we know. Oh noooooooooooo, Zed might be considered a pedophile. Nah, I guess not since he's no older than eighteen I think. This manhwa is set in the middle ages so I  guess that's logical.

Another thing that I found funny was what the nanny said to Nicole.


They won't get a baby if they went through. *laughing so hard that tears are coming out of my eyes*
It's like she approved of the relationship.
I just can't   *dying*
On top of that Zed was behind the door listening to every word and he was happy. Since when does Zed knows about happiness... :p

Aside from the fun, there are a few tragedies. Shahi gets a few flashbacks. He was once raped by the crown prince. o.O Then continue being his sex toy until now.
I'm not in the mood of recalling all his sob stories. All I know is, he should not have given up on life like that. He should kill that bastard. Kill them all. Well, not his mother. She should be forgiven. Even if not totally, a bit is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment